Significant TPT Delays in NSW and QLD Regional
- Ex Sydney Freight Linehaul going into Brisbane and Gold Coast a bit of clearance is given using New England route this will add approximately 3 hours additional travel time.
- Current flooding has restricted access to 80% of the region, water recedes 2-3 day delays in some areas with no access.
- Sunshine Coast –water is receding, sporadic areas of no access. Worst hit is Gympie inaccessible.
- Gold Coast – most suburbs impacted with flooding to some degree, will recover quickly after water recedes.
- Significant delays into QLD Regional area at the stage, we do not have a full assessment from our carrier’s, we are waiting for further updates from them.
- Some linehaul delays due to road closures over the last few days will impact delivery standards in Nth Qld and a few other routes but returning to normal in next day or so.
- Delays in Linehaul from Ex Sydney.
- We are going to see significant delivery delays as majority of staff who work on BNE and Gold Coast area currently impacted due to floods.
- Perth – significant COVID Impact remains in 10 territories and although slowly clearing there will remain delays for coming weeks. Covid now impacting WA and we will likely experience impacts with our carriers where deliveries would take a 1-2 weeks to be normalised.
- Road Runners/ST are significantly impacted by 75% of staff gone into Isolation, currently staffing review is taking place. We will see about 5-8 working days in delays for our deliveries.
Lismore will not travel for 1 week.
- The peak went up to 14.5 mts, overnight this has now dropped by 1 mt which is currently sitting at 13.5Mts
- Access to surrounding areas likely be 1-2 day delay (Casino, Byron Bay etc.)
- We are closely working with carrier for New England , Central Coast and New Castle Area this afternoon on wards, we would see significant delays starting from Thursday onwards, as the peak of rain to NSW /Sydney will peak up from this afternoon till tomorrow morning.